I’m not sure why I added in “Autumn Version” to this post title as I don’t think I’ve ever even done a date night ideas list, but hey, maybe I’ll do one for every season? We’ll see!
Seeing as this post goes live October 3rd I guess my top date night idea should be to watch Mean Girls, but that isn’t very autumnal 😉
I think we all know by now how much I ADORE all thing autumn, so of course autumn dates are something else to love. I love date nights and being cute and romantic and all that jazz, so I decided to share some of my date nights ideas with you all to add some autumnal love into your lives 🙂
The Date Ideas
- Go on a hay ride. I loved doing this as a kid, and always thought it was a kid activity. But let’s be real. Cuddling up together under a blanket, sat on a bale of hay, and being driven around by horses? Pretty romantic.
- Go apple picking. Not only is this a fun and active date idea, afterwards you can get experimental in the kitchen by making some apple pie, apple muffins, apple cider! The recipes that you can make with apples is endless. And baking for each other is an opportunity to show off your kitchen skills (or be cute with your lack thereof kitchen skills)
- Have a scary movie night. It’s nearly Halloween, live a little. This is my favorite thing to do since I love horror movies. Also, it’s an excuse to play scared and snuggle up 😉
- Go to a pumpkin patch. Picking your own pumpkin is so much fun! Afterwards you can come up with fun ideas on how to best carve your pumpkin, or have a pumpkin carving contest.
- Decorate the house. Bring out your creative side and make the house spooky or autumnal.
- Explore a corn maze. This is so fun! Get lost in a corn maze, and work together to find your way out.
- Have a bonfire and make s’mores. Yum!
- Have a picnic. Pack a basket and your cutest plaid blanket, pack up some hot foods to keep you warm, and go have a picnic!
- Build a Halloween themed ginger bread house. I did this last year and loved it!
- Cook all of the autumn foods. Soups, chili, bake bread and cookies. Warm your bellies.
Now I want the weather to cool down even more and go do all of these things.
What are your favorite autumn date night ideas?
What do you want to do on this list?