Melbourne quickly tried to take top spot as my favorite city, trying to replace NYC. While no city could ever replace the magic of NYC in my heart, Melbourne is a very close second. There’s really no surprise that this city is constantly being named as the most livable city in the world. Everything just makes sense here.
Never has a city been easier to explore.
I was always able to get wherever I needed to go relatively easy. I was always discovering something new. The coffee will make you cry once you leave and can’t have it anymore. Craving something? Don’t worry, Melbourne can satisfy those crazy food cravings!
But if you are new and needing some information, I have you covered!
Here are my Top 10 Tips Of Things To Do In Melbourne!
- Explore all of the cafes. Melbourne has the best coffee, so wander down Degraves and you’ll be spoiled for choice.
- Take in the art at Hosier Lane.
- Check out the bathing boxes at Brighton Beach.
- See penguins in their natural habitat at St.Kilda pier.
- Find some new greenery while strolling the Royal Botanic Gardens.
- Buy some goodies at the Queen Victoria Markets night markets on a Wednesday evening.
- View the whole city from the Eureka skydeck.
- Watch an old school movie at Astor Theatre.
- Head to Luna Park to check out the giant clown mouth.
- Hop on the free city circle tram.
There are my Top 10 Things To Do In Melbourne. And something else? Just walk around everywhere and discover!
What are your favorite things to do in Melbourne?