10 Things you need to do on a Sunday
Ah Sunday’s. For those who don’t work shift work (I’m jealous) it’s your final day before your work week begins. Your day to just relax and enjoy before life gets hectic again. Your day to think back on your weekend and make plans for the week ahead.
Today is the day to do whatever it is that you want to do.
- Drink copious amounts of tea. Personally I vote green, but any tea will do. Just make a pot or two throughout the day and enjoy the feeling of feeling like you’re part of a tea commercial, inhaling that perfect scent.
- Go for a walk. Get out for a mid morning stroll and enjoy your surroundings. Embrace that beautifully fresh air. Not only do you get easy exercise without feeling like you’re exercising, you get all of the photos your need for Instagram that week. Triple win!
- Brunch. Waffles, eggs, bacon, fresh fruit, champagne, whatever your thing is, do it. It’s your amazing Sunday to relax over a nice long brunch and just enjoy it.
- Buy a coffee. Don’t make it; you do that throughout the week. Go grab one in a nice cup to take home after your brunch to continue your walk with, or enjoy it in your bed or on your couch. You won’t regret it today.
- See your family. If you live close enough, spend a couple hours with family catching up. It’s so hard to do so during the week when everyone is busy, so use this as your day.
- Fresh clothes. Do laundry and you get fresh clothes for the week, fresh towels for the bathroom and fresh sheets for your bed. The best feeling when you get to slip into them.
- Cuddle on the sofa with Netflix. Spend your remaining hours as a free person to just snuggle up, get cozy with a tea, and binge watch a great show.
- Pamper. Face masks, bath bombs, give your hair a good wash. But not for too long, because you need to get back to that sofa and Netflix.
- Enjoy food. Have a great dinner whether you cook it yourself or it’s a take out, and maybe treat yourself to dessert.
- Plan your week ahead. Yeah Monday’s suck, but hey, at least a little planning let’s you know what’s up and helps you to feel in control.