Hello! Now that we are mere weeks away from Christmas, it’s time to get started watching all of the Christmas movies that are out there. Unless you’ve already started. In which case, You Go Glen Coco!
Wait, should I add Mean Girls to this list? Do you guys consider Mean Girls a Christmas movie? I guess it kind of could be, based on the best Christmas musical number in a high school movie.
I adore Christmas movies. Not nearly as much as I am obsessed with Halloween movies, but I really do love the Christmas season 🙂
I was looking through my closet of movies, scoping out the movies I’ll be watching this Christmas season. There are so many, but at the same time just not enough. I could watch Christmas movies year round.
I have made a list of 37-ish movies to watch this Christmas. I say “ish” because I grouped some sequels into one clump with the original movie.
I hope you enjoy Christmas movies, and watch as many as you can this year!
37-ish Christmas Movies To Watch This Year
- Home Alone
- Home Alone 2: Lost In New York
- The Santa Clause, 1-3
- Santa Clause Is Coming To Town
- Year Without A Santa Clause (my personal FAVORITE!)
- Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
- Arthur Christmas
- It’s A Wonderful Life
- I’ll be home for Christmas
- A Christmas Story
- Die Hard
- Love Actually
- National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation
- White Christmas
- The Holiday
- Miracle on 34th street
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas (both cartoon and live action)
- Jingle All The Way
- The Polar Express
- Bad Santa
- Nightmare Before Christmas (although I think this is a Halloween movie, personally)
- Muppets Christmas Carol
- Charlie Brown Christmas
- Christmas With The Kranks
- Four Christmases
- Frosty the Snowman
- Meet me in St.Louis
- Fred Clause
- A Christmas Carol
- Lethal Weapon
- A Very Murrary Christmas
- The Family Stone
- Just Friends
What movies am I missing?!
Which one of these are your favorite?