Thank you to Stephanie James for this freelance contribution! Find her bio below!
Summer is here, which means that it is finally time to take that trip that you’ve been talking about! Whether you are taking a quick road trip to the beach or you’re headed on your dream vacay, you’ll want to make the most out of your trip and enjoy every second away from the stresses of your day-to-day life. Check out these 7 must-have travel accessories that will help make your trip a vacation to remember:
1. Lonely Planet ebooks With so much fluff on the web, finding quality tips and information on your travel destination can be a full-time job. Lonely Planet has done this job for us and offers immersive and informative e-guidebooks to hundreds of travel destinations around the world.
2. Nomader Collapsible Water Bottle It is vital for your physical and mental well-being to stay hydrated – especially when you are out of your normal routine. The Nomader Collapsible is a virtually indestructible and leak-proof water bottle that rolls into a compact package the size of your fist when you’re done drinking.
3. Specter Agent Smart Backpack The Specter Agent features an external USB plug to charge your phone or laptop on-the-go and avoid ever losing power on your trip. The light-weight backpack stores up to a 15.6” laptop and is water repellent.
4. Travelon Bag Bungee We’ve all walked through the airport trying to juggle our bag, coat, laptop, and coffee – and we’ve all experienced the frustration that comes with this balancing act. The Bag Bungee secures an extra bag, briefcase, or coat onto the handles of your rolling suitcase, allowing you to hold your coffee instead of balancing it.
5. Trtl Travel Pillow It doesn’t matter whether your travel time is a few hours or a few days, you will want to close your eyes. The trtl travel pillow provides you with the proper amount of neck support to prevent strains and help you to wake up feeling ready for your next adventure. Plus, the chic-design is super soft and looks more like a scarf than a pillow!
6. Bose Noise-Masking Sleepbuds We should be using our travel time as a time to relax and rest up, but, can you fall asleep while the baby behind you cries its heart out? Nope – and it’s maddening! Whether you’re flying alone or driving with friends and family, Bose Sleepbuds will help you stay sane and actually enjoy your travel time.
7. Physix Gear Compression Socks Traveling is rewarding but what you don’t realize is that it can take a serious toll on your circulation. Sitting for long periods of time, especially in confined spaces, can cause swelling, pain, and even serious health conditions like deep vein thrombosis or blood-clots. Compression socks are not just for grandmas anymore – use Physix Compression Socks during long flights to increase circulation and prevent future health problems.
Now that you know of a few travel hacks, pack up your carry-on and get jet setting! Check out more travel tips and guides, here.