Blogs that I can’t live without
Okay, I know the title of this post is rather overdramatic. Obviously if any of these bloggers chose to stop blogging I would still have a beating heart…a slightly broken beating heart, but at the end of the day still beating. I don’t seem to have a pattern with the blogs I love, because half are travel blogs, there’s a few beauty blogs, and then there’s lifestyle blogs. Even though all of these blogs are so different, I check each blog at least a few times a week. Maybe it’s because they are so different, the content is always fresh.
- Dizzybrunette3– I just recently discovered this one and I am pretty sure I’m addicted! I don’t even wear makeup usually, but she has such a cute personality and every time I read her blog or watch her YouTube videos I’m instantly in a better mood and so inspired to do my hair and makeup.
- Hannah Gale– I’ve been following Hannah Gale for quite a while now and I just adore her attitude. I feel I relate to so much of what she says, she is so honest on her blog, I feel like we would be great pals in real life (I swear I’m not a stalker). She seems to have such a great life, but isn’t afraid to show her feelings when they aren’t the happiest, which I think a lot of people are scared to do. I find her very admirable and brave.
- A Dangerous Business. Amanda is an amazing story teller. I could read her blog posts for hours. Whenever she types, she really brings you into the story. She started as a “you can have a full time job and travel to” and found her way to blogging full time. Also, her love of HP and Lord of the Rings doesn’t hurt.
- Simply Taralynn. A healthy living blogger turned lifestyle blogger; her posts are usually short, but sweet. Whenever I see that she posts a longer post I get so happy. I love seeing the foods she’s eaten, the workouts she’s done, and adore seeing posts about Mr.Grumples and Tino, her cute dogs.
- Adventurous Kate. A fun loving girl whose always down for adventure, I love seeing what she’s up to next. She’s on a quest to see as many UNESCO sites as possible, I love the history she shows in all of her blogs and I truly learn so much about destinations every time she posts.
- Dorkface. Jemma is probably the most creative blogger that I have ever seen. She is absolutely amazing at everything she does, whether its drawing, designing for other bloggers, anything in her Etsy shop, or producing fun and relatable content, I look forward to reading her blog every day.