Blogs that I check every week or two
Before I wrote about blogs that I read nearly every day. These ones here are blogs I check every week or so. I would check more often, but I have so much else to do, or these bloggers just don’t post as often because they have plenty of other works on the go!
I definitely do check out more blogs than on these two lists here, but these ones are my favourites, or the ones with the most interesting reads I find.
- Young Adventuress. The blog that got me into travel blogs. A girl who spent a few years in Spain, and is now living the dream in New Zealand and working very hard at it. She is so blunt and honest, you can’t help but trust everything she writes about. If I ever travel to a new place, I check her blog first to see her opinions on the destination. She takes gorgeous photos, and her content is anything but boring.
- Hecktic Travels. Pete and Darlene, a Canadian couple from Alberta taking on the world. Darlene is the main writer, whilst Pete provides the beautiful photos. If I could ever take a photo a ¼ as good as what Pete does, I’ll be thrilled. When Darlene writes, she writes stories, not just information on a page. I love seeing that they have a new post, because I know it’s going to be amazing. I would check back every day but unfortunately they typically post about once a week. I can’t blame them for it though because every post they write is just so beautiful and imaginative.
- Blogilates. The goddess of the fitness world, Cassey Ho is such an incredible woman. I started doing her YouTube Pop Pilates workouts nearly four years ago, and still try to follow her monthly (free!) workout calendar as much as possible. She is so energetic and passionate about the company she’s started. I love everything about this woman, and the confidence she inspires in all of us. Every time I do a workout I want to continue going and not stop just because she makes it so fun.
- Little Miss Katy. I just discovered her blog not too long ago and I love it! It’s a lifestyle meets beauty meets food blog, so I never know what I’ll be reading about each day, which is exciting. All of her photos are gorgeous and inspire me to work harder on my photography skills (I have little to none)
- Vix Meldrew. A teacher during the day, wonderfully entertaining blogger by night. What draws me to Vix Meldrew is the fact that her blog posts are hilariously funny and can speak to people of all ages. She specializes (in my opinion) in writing lists that woman in their twenties to thirties can relate to perfectly, whether it’s discussing hangovers, and getting ready for going out, or even over thinking. All women can relate to something that she has written.
What other blogs should make it to my read every so often list?