We all love music. I feel like it’s just in our nature to hear a beat and start grooving, or at the very least to begin nodding our heads. There is something about music that can affect your mood so highly, and I think that it really brings people together. I’m always finding myself singing random songs when I’m at home, no matter what I’m doing.
Since I love singing along to songs, I’m sure you can imagine how I feel about Christmas songs. I LOVE THEM!
I don’t have one favorite Christmas song, but there are a handful that I make sure to listen and sing along to every year.
Here are some Christmas songs that you need to listen to before Christmas. Because after Christmas just isn’t the same.
Some of these songs just HAVE to be sung by a certain singer, others, anyone will do 🙂
- Santa Clause is coming to town
- White Christmas – Bing Crosby
- A holly jolly Christmas – Burl Ives
- Have yourself a merry little Christmas
- All I want for Christmas is you – Mariah Carey
- Last Christmas – Wham!
- It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas – Michael Buble
- The most wonderful time of the year
- The snow miser/heat miser songs
- Rudolph the red nosed reindeer
- Rocking around the Christmas tree
Pretty much every Christmas movie has songs that I sing along to. Year without a Santa Clause, Rudolph the red nosed reindeer, Frosty the Snowman. Those movies have my favorite Christmas songs!
What Christmas songs do you have to listen to every year?