Happy New Year!!
I hope you have all been having a lovely Christmas holiday season.
If you didn’t get any time off of work, no worries. I didn’t either! But there’s still plenty of opportunity for fun seasonal activities.
For us, we watched lots of Christmas movies, made a dessert platter and a cheese/meat/cracker plate, cooked dinner for a friend, and went to the movies to see the Hateful Eight.
It was all pretty fun!
It is now the time of year for goal setting and making plans for the New Year.
I’ve decided to share my goals on my blog here to hold myself more accountable.
So here’s what I’m thinking so far!
- Stick to my blogging schedule. As it is, right now I always post on Friday’s and Sundays, and either Monday and Wednesday, or Tuesday and Thursday. I want to decide between Monday and Wednesday or Tuesday and Thursday and stick to it!
- Save more money for travel. Scott and I are planning a trip to Vegas, probably in October 2016. We have savings for this, but I really could add a bit more each month to our savings to make our trip activities that much more.
- Workout 4X a week. ’s never on a regular schedule. It’s either every day or not at all, which isn’t very beneficial to my body. I want to develop a schedule that will benefit my body.
- Eat healthier. ’t that bad now, but we do snack at night. These night time snacks could be healthier.
- Work harder on blogging/freelancing. Its what I love the most. I’m just really not sure where to start. I need to figure out how to focus on doing what I love more.
- Create an Instagram theme. Right now I just post whatever I feel like. I feel creating a theme will make me feel more proud of my Instagram.
I think that’s enough goals to give myself for now. I don’t want to overload myself and make myself too anxious.
Here’s hoping I can work on all of these goals and next year I’ll be writing to tell you all how good I’ve done working on these goals!
Have an amazing New Year everyone!
Any goals that you have set for yourself this year?