Happy Monday everyone! The sun is shining, although it is quite chilly outside. I’ll take the beautiful sunshine over the rain right now though because it means that every time I look out my windows I can see both the beautiful mountains of Vancouver and surrounds, and Mount Rainier in Washington state.
Vancouver is beautiful people.
Today I thought that I would share some things that are making me happy today, because we could all use a little extra happy dose on a Monday, I think.
- BC Family Day. I didn’t even realize that today was a holiday. Both of my bosses reminded me but I somehow forgot until I was home and in my comfies (pj’s) Friday evening. I am loving having all day today to just relax and do nothing in particular. Having no plans is so nice!
- Fried Spaghetti. Last night I made a delicious vegan bolognese for dinner. Spaghetti is my favorite meal in the entire world, I could eat it everyday. So naturally I made a ton of leftovers so that way for dinner tonight I could make us some fried spaghetti for dinner. If you haven’t had fried spaghetti, do yourself a favor and make some, it is so delicious!
- The sunshine. As mentioned above, it is so sunny today! I love the rain so much, but after a few months of it I needed the sun. I love getting to look outside and see the incredible views that this city offers. Getting to see mountains every day makes my heart sing!
- The Vampire Diaries. I have watched the series several times but never make it past the end of season 6. If you’ve seen the show then you know why. But I recently started to re-watch again. I am now part way through season 6 and am absolutely addicted again. I know what’s about to happen (seriously this season is so sad) but I really want to make it to the end of the series. Also, I love Damon Salvatore.
- All of my recent Disney purchases. I think I’ll end up doing a separate post for these, otherwise this post would be too long, but I just love everything that I have acquired recently.
- And lastly, avocado’s. Random I know, but this past week all of my avocado’s have been the perfect ripeness when I’ve gone to eat them and it has made me so happy!
What things are making you happy this Monday?
Or this week in general? Happy things are not limited to a Monday!
This post was inspired by Little Miss Katy, who always has the happiest of Mondays.