It is insane how quickly March flew by. I feel like February only just ended, and I’m wondering how fast April will go by. I remember when I was a teenager thinking how fast time flew by and adults telling me the older I get the faster time will go. Yeah, they were right!
March was filled with a lot of favorite things it’s hard to write a short list.
Even though I had SO many favorites this month these are my ultimates!
- Best friend visit. I’m writing about this trip more in depth, but it was a blast!
- Kendall Rae Conspiracy Videos. She is a brutally honest YouTuber, and I love her conspiracy theory videos. She also has a “Where is?” series that talks about missing persons cases. They are so informative and really make you think.
- Walking Along the Seawall. Vancouver has a really beautiful seawall to walk along. As the name suggests, it’s along the sea and the views are gorgeous!
- Playing Darts. I’m not that good, but hey, it’s fun! I also may have broken a dart from throwing too hard. Whoops!
- Sweet potatoes. I love sweet potatoes and this past month have been completely obsessed. Fries, baked, chopped up, all so delicious!
- Fredericton Flea Market Spearmint bath bomb. When I visited my family last August in New Brunswick we headed to the Fredericton Flea Market. There I bought a couple bath bombs from one of the vendors. For Christmas my parents got me a few more, and my favorite ended up being a bright green color that was spearmint flavored. Ahh it was so nice!
So there are my 6 March Favorites! What were yours this past month?