Something I do nearly every day is have a Netflix & Chill session. Whether it’s for twenty minutes, or a few hours, I need to have some time every day where I can just take some time away from every day life and try to lose myself in a show.
I say ‘try’ to lose myself in a show because let’s be real, my mind never really turns off. Even if I’m completely into a show, I’m still having some sneaky thoughts about the day I just had, or the day to come.
My favourite is when Scott and I get into a show together.
This way I can’t keep turning the shows off to worry about random things.
Since I have a tendency to binge watch shows I’m always looking for new shows to watch.
I decided to tell you what shows I’m currently loving, even though chances are next week I’ll be done with one of these shows and on to another!
- Zoo – I’m sure I’ve told you all about this show, whether through this blog or through Twitter. I just love it! It’s about how animals are changing and evolving, and no longer fear humans. They realize that they are more powerful, and gang up to kill humans. A group of people are trying to go to each of the places where these horrific accidents are happening, and believe that a pesticide company is responsible for the change in the animals. It’s a stressful show because this could totally happen! Every one I tell at work laughs when I say it could happen, but really, it could…
- Full House – I just finished re-watching this today. I grew up watching this show, and re-watching as an adult was definitely a different experience. It drove me nuts how spoiled the kids were, but it was still so fun to re-watch this show. Now I’m getting excited to watch the spin off Fuller House.
- The Office – Okay please don’t judge, but I am only just starting this show. I knew it was so popular years ago and people were always quoting it, but for whatever reason I actually never ended up watching this show for myself. Anyways, as I’m sure you all know this show is based off of the British version by Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant, and has a very dry British humor. I love it now and can’t wait to watch it all!
- Pretty Little Liars – I have always been a huge PLL fan, but I wasn’t sure how I would feel with this 5 years forward scheme. So far I’ve been pretty impressed with the show and I’m excited to see how it will all end. But I’ll be sad when it does!
- Teen Mom OG – Having watched these girls and their kids grow up since we were all 16, I feel such a connection to these original girls, and I feel so proud to how they’ve all (except Farrah unfortunately) moved forward in their lives. I will always love these girls, their kids and this show. I’m not sure if its how Amber has grown up, or the Baltierra wedding, but this season is so emotional!
So these are the shows that I’m currently loving! I would love to get some new ideas from you and check out the shows that you all are loving!