Now that the first week of October is down, I hope you have all gotten started on your Halloween and horror movie watching. Here is my recent post of 31 Days of Horror Movies! But if you don’t feel like watching a movie and would prefer to binge watch a show on Netflix, then you need some recommendations!
We all love a good Netflix binge, but since it’s October I think you need something a bit, dare I say, scary to watch!
I am always full of horror movie ideas, but TV shows? Not as much. I do still have a handful of TV shows that I think you need to watch this October though. Ones that I will definitely be watching!
- Stranger Things season 2. Let’s just get that one out of the way first off, shall we? It really doesn’t even need to be said, but everyone will be watching Stranger Things as soon as it’s out. Personally, I am so excited!
- Scream. There are currently two seasons on Netflix. The third is set to release in March. I love the movies, and the TV show did not disappoint! Having to wait until March for season 3? I’m so impatient!
- The Exorcist, TV series. Not going to lie, the first episode I wasn’t at all into this show. The only reason I stuck it out is because Scott was into it and wanted to keep watching. So I gave it another go and now I really like it! There are twists and the show makes you think! If you can get past the first episode, you’re golden.
- Mid October comes a new show called MindHunter. Based on a book, the show follows the ‘mindhunter’ who tries to figure out how serial killers think. I think this show sounds so interesting and I can’t wait to see it.
- Bates Motel. I’ve only watched the first season but this show is really good. I love how it is based off of Psycho, a horror classic, and it is so interesting to see how Norman Bates became the Norman Bates that we all know from Psycho.
What spooky shows are you watching on Netflix this year?
Any from this list?