I absolutely ADORE this time of the year! Everything is so festive and cozy feeling, fairy lights make the regular days feel magical, and all of the Christmas movies on repeat is so fun 🙂 Having such a wonderful time of the year right now has got me thinking of the small things that are making me happy right now.
I am the type of person who often can’t help but focus on the small negative things. I am the typical worry wart, and can find myself stressed out for weeks at a time.
So while the time is happy and festive, let’s try to focus on the small happy things, yeah?
- Christmas shopping
- Breakfast for dinner
- Watching Christmas movies
- Rainy days
- Reading old books
- Eating warm foods, like soup or pasta
- Watching Vlogmas
- Fairy lights
- Christmas decorations
- Snuggling up in my blanket scarf
- Looking out my window and seeing the mountain tops covered in snow
- Planning going to visit family for Christmas
- Homemade egg mcmuffins
- Knowing that I will be seeing the family pets in a few weeks
- Browsing Etsy and seeing how talented people are
- Phone chats with old friends
- Editing photos
- My slippers
There are so many things that are making me happy right now, but these are the main small things.
What small things are making you happy right now?