I’ve seen posts like this going around the internet for years, and every time I see something like this it makes me think about what I could confidently identify about myself.
While sometimes I feel like I know myself inside and out, 100%, completely without a doubt, there are actually more times that I feel like I have no idea what I’m doing with my life or what I truly want. I sometimes feel as if I’m not really sure of myself.
It’s not that fun of a feeling.
But through all the uncertainty that I sometimes feel, there are some things that I know about myself.
Inside and out, 100%, completely without a doubt.
I’m Not The Girl Who
- Is a morning person
- Uses heat on her hair
- Wears make up every day
- Eats three healthy meals a day
- Loves her job
- Is photogenic
- Is rich
- Talks to friends or family every day
- Can hold a grudge forever
- Loves seafood
- Knows multiple languages
I Am The Girl Who
- Gets out of bed even when I don’t want to
- Can forgive, even when I don’t want to
- Has a smile for everyone
- Tries to be polite, even to those who don’t deserve it
- Knows she isn’t perfect
- Loves cooking
- Can spend all day watching a TV show or YouTube videos
- Loves photo & blog editing
- Wants to work hard for what I want
- Loves healthy food
There is probably much more that I could have added to these lists, but right now I really can’t think of anything else to add.
I’m sure after I post this I’ll be all like “damn, I should have added this, and this”, but hey, I’m not the girl who knows everything I guess.