The Liebster Award
It’s so crazy to believe that my blog is only THREE months old! I feel like I’ve been blogging forever, and having gone a month without a laptop to blog on, I can truly say it was torture.
This blog is my outlet to write whatever I feel like, whether that be lists, travel stories, personal life updates, rants, or just fun things.
This blog is like my personal form of therapy and I am SO glad to finally have a new laptop to write on.
This blog post here is a fun post. The Liebster Award is such an honor, and to have been nominated by one of the nicest and most supportive people that I have met online makes me so happy.
There are a few rules to this lovely award that you should all know about.
- Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog in your post.
- Show the award on your blog or in your post.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Write 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 bloggers that you feel deserve the award.
- Create a list of new questions for your nominees to answer.
- Once your blog is published, let your nominees know that they have been nominated and link them to your post for more details.
So thank you so much to Tazhiana who blogs about life, beauty, tips, tutorials and so much more over at http://tazhiluxe.com/ for nominating me for this award, I’m so excited to participate 🙂
Here are my 11 Facts About Me
- I have never done a “random facts about me” post, because I find it so hard to think of random facts about myself. Yay for my first one!
- My favorite color is black. When people tell me it’s a shade I feel rage. I can’t help it.
- I have been dreaming of travelling to London for as long as I can remember, but when given the opportunity to work anywhere in the world I chose Australia. The reason for this is because Australia is so far away and expensive to get to, if I didn’t have an excuse to go, I don’t think I ever would have. Now I can’t wait to go back!
- I have a strong love for crocodiles. I think they are beautiful creatures and I admire them so much. They go through so much in their lifetimes to survive, and can live to be over 100.
- I wish I could be covered in tattoos. I have always loved them, but have never gotten one due to wanting to act.
- I am obsessed with The O.C. I usually watch the whole series every year, and get antsy if I don’t get my Seth Cohen fix.
- I plan all of my future children’s names from V.C Andrews novels or Disney movies. I have since I first read the Cutler series from V.C Andrews. I’m sure this will change when I actually have children though.
- The fact that I haven’t been on an airplane in nearly two years drives me nuts. I want to travel so bad!
- When I was younger I loved wearing heels and found them comfy. Now I cry a little when I have to wear them because they hurt so bad.
- My first celebrity crush was Sam Rockwell, when I saw him in Charlie’s Angels.
- I bought the first prom dress I tried on. I tried on a few others, but I knew from the moment I put the dress on, that was the one.
Here are her questions for me!
- What’s your favorite Disney movie and why? I actually just finished watching my favorite Disney movie! The Fox & The Hound is by far my favorite. I love how emotional it makes me, and how no matter how many times I watch it I still manage to cry in the same spots. It’s so sweet and I love how even though these animals were meant to be enemies, they still managed to go against what the world was telling them, and continue their friendship. So sweet.
- What’s one thing you wish someone told you at 16? I wish someone had told me how to do my makeup. I’m 24 now, and I still will only use eyeliner and mascara for makeup, because I literally have no idea what to do when any other beauty product is involved. I mean, it’s great for my skin, but doing makeup looks so fun and I love seeing different looks.
- If your blog was a place, where would it be? I love this question! It’s really hard to choose, but I think if my blog where a place it would be Canada. Funny because I’m Canadian. But I chose Canada because of how diverse it is. No matter where you go in Canada you’ll be seeing something different. From ocean to mountains, from prairies to ice. There is so much to see. Every time I write on my blog, it’s a bit different. One day I could be writing about travel, the next lists. It’s always different.
- If you could raid any celebrity’s closet, who would it be? Probably Mindy Khaling’s. I love her, and I love how bright and fun her wardrobe always is. I prefer to stick to all black clothing, but I really want to expand and wear more colors, and change up my style. I think her closet would be so fun to raid.
- What’s one makeup or skincare item you couldn’t live without? Definitely Aveeno moisturizer. I hate the feeling of dry skin, and moisturize several times a day (I’m trying to ween myself off of so much moisturizer), and Aveeno just works so well with my skin.
- If you were trapped on a desert island for the rest of your life with one album, which one would it be? This is easy. I have been in love with Eminem since I was 11 years old, so I would definitely bring the Eminem Show with me. Hands down.
- What nail polish makes you feel most glam and why? Essie’s LadyLike. I love this shade, it’s so beautiful and classy. It goes with pretty much everything.
- If you could change one thing about the country you live in, what would it be? How expensive it is. While I was travelling so many people told me how badly they wanted to come to Canada but couldn’t afford it. I agree. I would love to travel Canada more, but it is just way too pricey.
- Who would you choose to write the soundtrack to your life and why? Hozier. All of his music is beautiful, and I think if we knew each other, he would write a beautiful soundtrack for my life.
- Which blog do you go to when you need a pick me up, and why? If I ever need a pick me up, I go to Hannah Gale’s blog. I’ve already written about her on here, but she has such a fun personality. Everyday is something different, and she inspires me to write more. She just seems so real.
- What color would your dream bedroom be painted? My dream bedroom would be painted grey and lilac. It is so easy to match with grey, and a few lilac colored items would really stand out.
Here are the nominees!
11 Questions for the nominees!
- What country do you wish you could travel to most?
- If you were a food, what food would you be and why?
- Who is your favorite character of all time? It can be from anything, book, TV, movie, game. Anything.
- Which blogger do you find that you relate to the most?
- What is the best memory you have?
- What is your favorite cake flavor?
- If you could be anywhere in the world at this moment, where would it be?
- Where do you hope to be at this time next year?
- What is your relaxing day routine?
- What is your favorite beverage?
- What do you like most about yourself?
Thank you so much once again to Tazhiana! This was so fun to fill out and I can’t wait to read everyone else’s answers! I hope you all enjoyed reading my answers to the Liebster Award!