Happy Sunday! My favorite day of the week. I love how calm and chill a Sunday feels. You can have a lazy breakfast, just relax and then get yourself ready for the week ahead. It’s so, dare I say, lovely. I have spent this past weekend planning a lovely trip to Belfast and Iceland, only to get excited about a trip that I’m not even going to take for at least a few years. Do you ever do that? I started out just playing around on Icelandair’s website just for fun (Iceland has been one of my dream destination’s for the last 4 years) and next thing I knew I had it mostly planned out. Way to disappoint myself…
Anyways, I have been doing lots of cooking lately and I decided to share my go to playlist with you all!
When you cook you need some good, fun and upbeat songs to chop those veggies to. I have a playlist on my phone that I always put on shuffle so I never know what song will be next.
It makes cooking much more fun!
- Billy Joel – Uptown Girl
- Billy Joel – We Didn’t Start The Fire
- Deniece Williams – Let’s Hear It For The Boy
- Elvis Presley – All Shook Up
- Elvis Presley – Stuck On You
- Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons – Sherry
- Hall & Oates – You Make My Dreams Come True
- Sir Mix A Lot – I Like Big Butts
- The Proclaimers – I Would Walk 500 Miles
- Johnny Cash – I Walk The Line
- Johnny Cash – Ring Of Fire
- The Killers – Mr. Brightside
- Meat Loaf – Paradise By The Dashboard Lights
- Elton John – Crocodile Rock
- Shaggy – It Wasn’t Me
- White Snake – Here I Go Again
This playlist is really quite random, I’ll admit. But it is a surefire way to get the cooking party going and the excitement of another incredible song coming on is so fun! I could listen to all of these songs over and over again. And actually, I do 😉
What is your cooking playlist?
Do you like any of these songs on the list above?